Daily Trends |
- Daily news for: seattle mariners
- Daily news for: khan academy
- Daily news for: united states of tara
- Daily news for: janet jackson
- Daily news for: xmen first class
- Daily news for: napoleon bonaparte
- Daily news for: wolverine
- Daily news for: wnba
- Daily news for: xmen
| Daily news for: seattle mariners Posted: Mariners Notebook: Gaining from losing – Kitsap Sun SEATTLE — The Seattle Mariners played their 24th one-run game this season Saturday, and while it was a 3-2 loss it continued the important growth of a team that has learned how to compete in close games. It wasn’t that many seasons ago when an early 3-0 [...] |
| Posted: Khan Academy Changing the Way We Learn – The Inquisitr Salman Khan started out creating videos aimed at assisting his niece, Nadia, with her math homework. That was in 2004. Fast forward to today and the Khan Academy , Khan's free educational website, has over 2,300 videos aimed at helping students all … read full [...] |
| Daily news for: united states of tara Posted: What’s Next for the Cast of ‘United States of Tara’? – YAHOO! Note: This was written by a Yahoo! contributor. Join the Yahoo! Contributor Network to start publishing your own articles. With ” United States of Tara ” now canceled, fans are wondering what is next for their favorite stars from this Showtime series … [...] |
| Posted: Janet Jackson’s Autobiography "True You" Written by Janet Jackson with David Ritz – Associated Content “I’m loved, I’m valued, and I’m capable of achieving balance in my life. I can learn to eat well. I can exercise. I can express gratitude for the simple act of being able to breathe in and breathe out. I [...] |
| Daily news for: xmen first class Posted: X-Men: First Class: Review By Dan – MovieWeb The Mutants: James McAvoy, James Bo- I mean Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne (CIA agent, but mutant supporter), January Jones, Jennifer Baby Face Lawrence (kinda makes for a cool mafia name), Oliver Platt (wait, he’s not a mutant. F*ck it), The Bacon … read full article… "X-Men: First [...] |
| Daily news for: napoleon bonaparte Posted: Napolean struggled to learn English – Tribune as "What was it arrived," rather than "What has happened?" Paris, June 4 Greying, inkstained notebook fragments showing Napoleon Bonaparte’s efforts two centuries ago to grasp the English language go on auction alongside some 350 other Napoleonic artifacts. read full article… Run, runned, running: The tortuous efforts of [...] |
| Posted: Video: Wolverine’s "X-Men: First Class" Cameo Leaked Online – WorstPreviews.com We recently revealed that Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) has a short cameo in “X-Men: First Class.” And while many of you have already seen the film, the rest can now check out that scene below. If you’re planning to watch the movie, I would recommend seeing [...] |
| Posted: WNBA: Washington Mystics fall to Connecticut in opener – Washington Post UNCASVILLE, Conn. — Tina Charles had 18 points and six rebounds as the Connecticut Sun beat the Washington Mystics, 89-73, on Saturday night in the WNBA season opener for both teams. Renee Montgomery added 15 points and Asjha Jones scored 10 of her 14 [...] |
| Posted: X-Men: First Class: Review By Dan – MovieWeb The Mutants: James McAvoy, James Bo- I mean Michael Fassbender, Rose Byrne (CIA agent, but mutant supporter), January Jones, Jennifer Baby Face Lawrence (kinda makes for a cool mafia name), Oliver Platt (wait, he’s not a mutant. F*ck it), The Bacon … read full article… ‘X-Men: First [...] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Daily Trends To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610 | |


0 comments:
Post a Comment